Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

boy with long hair ideas-up ordown?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Divamikey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divamikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: boy with long hair ideas-up ordown?
    Posted: May 27 2002 at 7:17am
Hi, Im a boy and a junior and im 5`0 and 103# and I have long blonde hair, I need views from others if I should wear my hair up for prom or down...any styling ideas? my hair is mid back and layered..any coment can be sent to me at mmartin211@aol.com. By the way, me and my sister are twins..so this should be alot of fun at prom this year!
DivaMikey!
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2002 at 8:22pm
OK...Iguess I`m conservative but how about wearing it smoothed back and braided.
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
Somebody View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Somebody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2002 at 10:53pm
Well, if you wanted to have fun and confuse people, you could get yours done exactly the same as your sisters ;).
j/k
Maureen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maureen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2002 at 1:58pm
What about a french braid. You can turn the loose part to the inside and fasten it invisible with bobby pins for a more sophisticated look.
Another one: twist it up at the back of your head and fix it with a hairclaw or concorde clip. Let the ends of the twist hang down a little. Gorgeous!

Have fun!

M.
Girlie_Furl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girlie_Furl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2002 at 8:14pm
hey wut about dreadlocks...that is if your hair isnt too layered or if you really wanted adn you had the guts to do it you could chop it off .........or you could go for the skater look.
Divamikey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divamikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2002 at 7:25am
Originally posted by Maureen Maureen wrote:

What about a french braid. You can turn the loose part to the inside and fasten it invisible with bobby pins for a more sophisticated look.
Another one: twist it up at the back of your head and fix it with a hairclaw or concorde clip. Let the ends of the twist hang down a little. Gorgeous!

Have fun!

M.

Thanks for the idea.it worked out great. next time you are on line im me or e-mail me and i can tell you all about it =)
DivaMikey!
Divamikey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divamikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2002 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Girlie_Furl Girlie_Furl wrote:

hey wut about dreadlocks...that is if your hair isnt too layered or if you really wanted adn you had the guts to do it you could chop it off .........or you could go for the skater look.

hi there,
thanx for posting on prom hair chat, I did my hair exactley like my sisters...next time u are on line, imme or e-mail me and i can tell you about it...thanx
DivaMikey!
Maureen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maureen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2002 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Divamikey Divamikey wrote:

Originally posted by Maureen Maureen wrote:

Have fun!

M.

Thanks for the idea.it worked out great. next time you are on line im me or e-mail me and i can tell you all about it =)

I hope you enjoyed the prom. How was everyone responding on your inconventional hairdo? what look did you wear exactly to the prom? i am curious to hear all of it. If you ever need more tips just let me know.

Maureen.

Somebody View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Somebody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2002 at 5:49am
Hey, nice to know that things turned out well ;).
It`d be great if you would e-mail me at penguin_007@hotmail.com with your story/any pics you`ve got.
thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic