Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BEST Stick, Pre-tipped, keratin tipped?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
californiagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BEST Stick, Pre-tipped, keratin tipped?
    Posted: April 22 2006 at 1:45am

Hi all! I am confused??? I have used all your recommendations on different hair. I have got online to all the sites and now I am confused? Is there a difference between pre tipped hair and the stick? Also, I have tried to find the best quality hair but each site implies that thier hair is the best? WHATS THE BEST PRE TIP HAIR???????please help... thanks soo much

Current install: 18" Bohyme 18/22 mixed with 613 -200 microlinks.....pre tipped by me!!! (never again!)
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2006 at 2:42pm

Pretipped hair is about 25 (approx) hairs bonded together by some sort of adhesive to keep it intact prior to installing it on the head using the strand by strand method. 

Stick hair and nail hair are two examples of hair that you can buy in the form of pretipped hair. Factories make the pretipped hair and then sell to various companies that sell the hair to the public. Although some companies make and sell their own.

Many people on this board pretip their own hair for several different reasons. One reason  is that it is cheaper to pretip your hair after you buy a weft of hair. There is more control of the type of glue that is used. Another reason why people would pretip their own hair is they can control what size they want to make the pretip. One more reason is that some  people feel that the pretipped hair  they purchase  is not as healthy as the hair they buy in weft form (these are all individual personal preferences)

There really isn't "a best" method" or "the best made" hair out there. That's why their are so many choices and so many different opinions.

I tend to stay away from anyone that tells me that their's is "the best" It's what's the best for "me" and that changes all the time. Hey we're women, we can change our minds as often as we like! We all have different types of hair so what works for one person, might not work for another.

www.beaucouphair.com

californiagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 12:16am
Thanks for the info! I pm'd you-
Current install: 18" Bohyme 18/22 mixed with 613 -200 microlinks.....pre tipped by me!!! (never again!)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic