Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

short hair with long chunks.....pics?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Immortal2111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immortal2111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: short hair with long chunks.....pics?
    Posted: April 29 2006 at 8:47pm
Hey all, I had extensions that went wrong so I had them taken out except a few around my face/sides, so I have the really short hair with some long pieces coming down in the sides, It's kinda punky and cool, I am going to get it trimmed a bit (top and sides are about 3 inches and back is maybe 4 with tons and tons of texurized layers) do you guys ahve any pics of a style with the long pieces in the side???
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2006 at 6:47pm
HI, how about one of these?

Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
kristie m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristie m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 1:47pm
Ah, the reverse mullet...   
Here's to the end of my BAD HAIR LIFE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immortal2111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 5:22pm

I love the 2nd one!! I have bangs though, I often wear them to the sides though so with mine it's not a whole panel of hair it's more like..............a few chunks. lol. like there is all the short stuff and then there are longer pieces that come out of the shorter part.

That made no sense did it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immortal2111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 7:31pm

It looks like this   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/Immortal2111/Daycare3 07.jpg

except at the sides there are pieces coming down out of the short hair that are about to my chin.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic