Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Straightning hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jewels64668 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jewels64668 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Straightning hair
    Posted: April 29 2006 at 10:09pm

Hi, I am going to try to straighten my daughter's hair.  My ?? is can I use a reg. perm solution to do this?  I learned in school that it would work just as well as a relaxer(we are Caucasian). She has very healthy hair.     Thanks for any advice you can give me. 

Makaley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Makaley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 3:48pm

If you are going to straigthen hair, you first need to make sure you can add products to relax the damage of it. I use a hydrating conditnor before I straighten. Then apply a straightning cream to damp hair. Comb evenly and blow dry. I also suggest to do sections at a time, if you don't depending on the weather and what not, it will get frizzy and wavy. An annoyance when you spend so much time straightning you hair. I hope I could help.

jailynstanton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jailynstanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2010 at 5:14am
Perm solution, when applied to hair, penetrates the shaft and re-trains the hair to maintain the same configuration as when the perm solution is saturating the hair. For this reason, hair may be either curled or straightened during the time the perm solution saturates the strands. Some women have good luck straightening their hair with perm solution, but for those who have experienced a negative reaction to a previous perm, it's a good idea to consult a professional before proceeding.
Robotjeel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robotjeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 6:31am
Long straight hair, has abundant of advantages. Straight hair can be styled in many ways, goes well with every face cut, looks good on every dress and enhances the features of your face. Thus, hair straightening, is a common practice and hair straighteners are girl's essential companion.

Hair straightening using straighteners or blowers are the quickest way to get the desired style but at the same time they are hazardous. The heat which they generate can make your hair dry, lead to excess dead hair, damaged hair follicles and be a cause of hair fall. Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic