Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you Hair Boutique

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you Hair Boutique
    Posted: April 30 2006 at 2:45pm

Hi all,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all on hair boutique for being so friendly and helpful. I have been on this board for just over a year now, and I love it. I would also like to think I have gave someone some good tips , I am a hairdressing student I qualify in 8 weeks time , and doing my HNC in September. I am celebrating my 40th Birthday on Saturday may 6th, having a big party, Because I think I deserve one , lol, I have loads to celebrate I had cancer when I was 29, so to be here still is a great achievement in my eyes , I have a fantastic husband and 2 great kids, and I finally have a career in Hairdressing at 40, thats not too bad eh!. What I'm really try to say your   never to old or young to achieve your goals in life , no matter what life throws at you. Live your dreams and don't look back. Sorry I am babbling here. Thank you all so much for being a great team, and a special thank you to all the senior members, for making this board possible.

Love Karen

karen sanderson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic