Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eyeshadow..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
red legos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red legos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eyeshadow..
    Posted: May 21 2006 at 1:31am

Hi.

I don't know if any of you have a myspace, but some of the people on there do their make-up so beautifully, I just get so jealous. lol. I was wanting my eyeshadow to somewhat look like this:
[[copyright jeffree star]]

so I tried,.. lol, and my make-up came out looking bad. ..a tiny bit cool, but not near as cool as what I wanted. Here is what it looked like:

Now really if anyone knows how to do something close to this, that would be so awesome, ..please tell me.. lol. The guy (yes, guy) who's eyes that is is a perfessional make-up artist, so I know my make-up isn't going to look exactly like that, but it's so beautiful. I just don't want to bother him. Also any brands to use would be very helpfull.
Thank you. Smile

Edited by red legos - May 21 2006 at 1:35am
xxsatiation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2006 at 9:08pm

The only reason Jeffree Stars makeup comes out amazing is because he 1. does a technique called airbrushing and 2. He photoshops his pictures. Case done!

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic