Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

creative solar oil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: creative solar oil
    Posted: May 31 2006 at 8:44pm
hi all. ever since i ripped off part of my natural nail with my cheapo vietnamese acrylic nails, i have been going to a better american shop. the girl has been using creative brand solar nails which are pink and white type enhancements. well, me being so easily convinced, she sold me on the solor oil to go with the solor nails. what i want to know is there a better nail oil out there? i like the way the solor oil is working, and this is my first time using a cuticle oil, but i was just wondering if it was really the best out there, as i was told it is. 
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
naildiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naildiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2006 at 10:51am
Solar oil is the best cuticle oil EVER!  There are a lot of professional cuticle oils that are wonderful, but solar oil is amazing.  It has 4 oils - almond for softening, sweet rice bran oil for moisture, Vitamin E for healing and jojoba which mimics your body's sebum and has a small molecule for pulling the other oils deep into the skin.  And no I dont work for creative!  Ive done nails fpr over 6 years and have used a lot of oils and this one rocks.
sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 2:17pm
I love solar oil and the new balm is great for carrying in your purse!  P.S. It's great on lips too!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic