Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

7 year old needs help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tntschoeb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tntschoeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7 year old needs help
    Posted: June 18 2006 at 4:35pm

Hi,

I have a 7 year old little girl who is bi-racial, and has curly hair but the texture of it is like caucasion texture hair. she has beautiful long hair and when we can manage it her curls fall just beauitfully. The problem that were having is her ends always seem to look so dry and frizzy. I think Ive tried just about every relaxer, and defusser thats on the market. and I have found that all the african american products seem to be way to heavy for her hair and they make her hair VERY greasy. but then products for caucasion type hair doesnt seem to be good enough.!! It has become such a problem managing her hair that I have to fight with her to comb it. and I dont want to have to cut it short, because she does have beautiful hair. does anybody have ANY thoughts and suggestions PLEASE. someone told me that I should have her hair layerd but to make sure the sylist starts the layers 1/3 of the way down or eles her hair would forsure frizz.?? Im open to any and all suggestions.

Thank You
Tina
tntschoeb21@hotmail.com
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2006 at 12:10pm
i am biracial with caucasion texture long hair, i have it layered but that doesnt solve the split end issue i have it layered to just give it more body  but for the ends you have to use a leave in conditioner ( i use a line called giovanni its all organic i buy it at whole foods) my curls do better with the organic types of shampoos and conditioners  and i also use a little grape seed oil on the ends of my hair. Biracial hair needs lots of moisturizing also keep those ends trimmed she could just have dead ends.

Edited by babycheeks24 - June 19 2006 at 12:14pm
Babycheeks
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 11:07am
that should help my dude
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
tommygrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommygrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2007 at 1:47am
USE A GOOD LEAVE IN CONDITIONER. ONE IS BY FORMULA BY ECOLY CALLED TRI-WHEAT LEAVE IN CONDITION
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic