Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cute short cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cute short cut
    Posted: June 28 2006 at 9:41pm
had to post this style   (very pretty)
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2006 at 10:07pm
The photo is not coming through.
Brent
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 1:21am
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 1:23am
Right click on the place holder for the picture, go to "properties" and copy the web address and then paste the URL in the address block and hit enter.  It's a picture of Britney Spears with her new short bob.
HAWG
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 9:46am
For a moment, I had to ask which was Britney!  Does she have a sister?  The girl on the right (without the baby) almost looks more like Britney than Britney!  It isn't so much the shorter hair that threw me off as it is the black hair. 
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 10:58am
lovebobs,

a few of your photos lately have not been showing up.  May I suggest you also paste in the url...

Keep up the good work
Hotwheels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotwheels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by anne6000 anne6000 wrote:

For a moment, I had to ask which was Britney!  Does she have a sister?  The girl on the right (without the baby) almost looks more like Britney than Britney!  It isn't so much the shorter hair that threw me off as it is the black hair. 

Hi anne6000 yes your right Britney does have a younger sister & her name is Jamie Lynn and she has the same natural hair color just like Britney in her younger years and now Jamie is on a TV show on the cable network nickelodeon called Zoey 101

Hotwheels
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic