Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beyonce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2006 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

Originally posted by Sharyg11 Sharyg11 wrote:

That was then. But her hair is much thinner now. Hair can change with age. My sister had more hair than a lion when she was a little girl, but now, she is not even close.

Hair that is treated with alot of chemicals (relaxers, hair dyes etc) will usually thin out (like Beyonce). As where hair that is kept more natural might stay thicker.

But who cares, Beyonce is fabulous and beautiful anyway.

She's much too young to have hair that is significantly thinner than it was in her childhood.  I do agree, though, that the chemicals (especially, repeated applications of it) can murder hair.  Traction alopecia as a result of all the fake hair may have also contributed to the sorry state of her real hair.

Talented and beautiful, and a great performer, sure, she's all that.  Just with badly damaged hair.

Hi DaveSmile,

Dave, my sister had so much hair it was scary. By the time she was 24 her abundant hair was a distant memory. And her hair wasn't chemicaly straighten. She did ocasionally dye it (her natural color, just to make it shiny and deeper). I don't know if that had anything to do with it. But as I said it can happen.

Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2006 at 8:04pm

Mclweewife_ Did you look at the picture posted by Crazy Chica? I guess you didn't. Anyway, that is how we know what her hair looks like.

We like Beyonce (I personaly think she is great!) we are not trying to dog her. Just commenting on the obvious. That is what the board is for, right?

mcelweewife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Sharyg11 Sharyg11 wrote:

Mclweewife_ Did you look at the picture posted by Crazy Chica? I guess you didn't. Anyway, that is how we know what her hair looks like.

We like Beyonce (I personaly think she is great!) we are not trying to dog her. Just commenting on the obvious. That is what the board is for, right?

yeah you are def intitled to your opinion. You all should check out fotki.com, there are THOUSANDS of black women on there with mid-back and waist length hair that's theirs

Edited by mcelweewife - March 07 2007 at 9:50pm
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2007 at 7:03pm
I'm sure there are. But no one said all black women have fake hair. We were comenting on BeyonceSmile.
Again, not trying to dog her. We love the girl.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic