Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad hair day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2006 at 7:06am
It's only hair. Hair today gone today / back in three months to another style. If you have bad hair days just deal with it as life. Change or Stay. No matter what kind of day we may have waking up in the morning is a great day. Long or short hair. It does not matter to me.
Mike
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2006 at 8:10am
I can generally reshape my hair on a bad hair day with a little bit of wax.  If it is really not doing well I just make it really messy.

I have to admit I did start paying more attention to make up and earrings when I cut my hair short.  Not out of any kind of need to assert my femininity but because since it really showed up better I enjoyed playing around with different looks.  It was sort of like having a new canvas to work with.  I have had short hair for about seven years now and I am still having fun with make up and earrings.  It doesn't affect my choice of clothing at all.

Kuroneko, I like your new picture.  You look very different. 
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2006 at 1:05am
It's the screaming bright lipstick, I bet ^_^;;; .  It was given to me.  I wore it once, hated it, haven't worn it since. . . think I threw it out. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2006 at 6:35am
Well, it sure made a nice picture.  You look much thinner too.  Do you have a diet secret to share?
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic