Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finding Best Airline Fares on AA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finding Best Airline Fares on AA
    Posted: July 26 2006 at 4:20pm
I was recently on an AA flight that was fairly empty which was weird for this time of year.  The flight attendant was very chatty and told me that at midnight of some day of the week they (AA) posts their hot specials. 

Does anyone know what day that might be?  Someone said Tuesday at midnight but I hear that it might be another day.

I am hoping to take some vacation trips and want to find some great deals on AA or any other airlines that fly from Texas to California or Texas to New York.  Thanks for any help in advance.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 5:18pm
I have heard that it is Wednesday night at midnight but I can't guarantee that is the case.  I have learned that I do better to book my own tickets through AA.com then through any of the other travel "discount" sites.  I also have had good luck with a travel agent in some cases getting me deals that I did not find on AA.com.  I don't know if this is standard or not.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 11:35am
If the dates aren't critical, there are some incredible discounted prices you can get at  priceline.com.
SybariteGator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SybariteGator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2008 at 9:28am
This is somewhat off topic, but did you guys know that AA has their own version of the Rewards Network?

I don't travel much, so I was worried about my points expiring. To keep pushing the expiration date back, I signed up with aa.rewardsnetwork.com and registered my credit cards.

Every so often, I mistakenly eat/drink somewhere that participates and I get miles. Then my exp date gets reset to the 18 months or whatever it is.
DallasGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DallasGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2011 at 11:55pm
That is SO awesome! I had no idea about that! I am always looking for ways to get more miles.

THANK YOU!

Milverton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milverton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2011 at 8:56am
Hi, thank everybody to share your information here. I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thank you for your sharing, your thread let me know a lot of information and knowledge. Cheers!

Edited by Milverton - June 01 2011 at 2:21am
johnrambo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnrambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 5:37am
Hello my dear best airline is Explore the world’s richest city bending tourist from across the world to witness the vibes of the majestic Abu Dhabi. Book Abu Dhabi Holiday Packages with Crystal Travel and witness some of the amazing sightseeing edifices and thrilling things to do. You will be overwhelmed with the charm of Abu Dhabi.
Sydney Flights
Cheap Flights to Auckland
Cheap Flights to Manila
Cheap Flights to Perth
Melbourne Flights
Cheap Flights to Dubai
Cheap Flights to Kuala Lumpur

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic