Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cleaning make up off face

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cleaning make up off face
    Posted: September 03 2006 at 11:49am

whats everyone useing to clean make up off of there face? And what about mascara i find that one hard to get off.

Babycheeks
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 5:18pm
I use the vitamin c face and body wash from Lamas beauty. Cleans deeply but gently and leaves skin radiant. Plus no carcinogens! you can't beat that. I love that and their Pumpkin daily facial scrub. The stuff makes my face feel like silk, and even got rid of the black heads on my nose that used to drive me crazy. And is so soft and gentle, you won't even know is a scrub. And the best thing, if you don't like it, you have 30 days to return it for a full refund. And their customer service is superb. I don't really wear mascara, but I'm sure it would wash it right off as well. If not Estee Lauder makes an oil free eye make up remover that I used to use when I wore eye make up regularly and when I used to wear mascara. The stuff worked like a charm.
SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 8:49am
I use facial wipes when on the go or even at home then a Avon cream facial wash in tea tree which is also an eye makeup remover.
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 9:32am
what about mascara?
Babycheeks
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2006 at 4:11pm
The Estee Lauder eye make up remove will take the mascara right off. The face wash should work as well. If you a Target near you, look in their travel size section. They usually have the makeup removing wipes for .99 cents. That way you can see if it will work for you.
mojojojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojojojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2006 at 8:35am
Laura Mercier's One Step Cleanser. It get off all of your make-up including mascara. The con is that it's expensive.
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 10:27pm
I use Pond's facial wipes for my skin and I find that Avon's lotion eye make-up remover works great on mascara and it is non-irritating.
Follow Your Bliss
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2006 at 2:21am
i also use facial wipes- they remove mascara like nothing else. i had problems with removing mascara (always woke up with mascara residues in the morning) - facial wipes (no matter which brand) solve my problem.   

nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2006 at 3:53pm
i clean my makeup off with Noxema, eye makeup and all
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 9:41am

Originally posted by tanjuska tanjuska wrote:

i also use facial wipes- they remove mascara like nothing else. i had problems with removing mascara (always woke up with mascara residues in the morning) - facial wipes (no matter which brand) solve my problem.   

What brand of facial wipes do you use?

Follow Your Bliss
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic