Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair snapped off by bleach by a hairdresser

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2006 at 12:25am

You are completely ok for going to someone else more skilled! Getting hair done costs money,and it effects our self essteam. Walking around with messed up hair for however long it takes to grow out is alot worse then possibly hurting some young girl's feelings who doesnt sound like she knew what she was doing anyways.

I think it's great you found someone who does it just how you like it and uses products you like too. I can never find someone around here that does mine right (why I do it myself).Stick with this lady and hold on tight!Wink
Miffny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miffny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2006 at 12:34am
I will keep you posted I have an appointment 12th December & I am praying to the hair gods she's as good as ppl say & she has fine hair like I do & seemed to really listen........I feel as I am nearly crazy I was in the markets food shopping with my partner & there is a lady with fab hair so I asked about who she see's & she told me (back-up salon  if needed!)in front of my boy that she nearly lost her mind /hair & money before she found her great Hairdresser so at least we are NOT alone.

I am a softie & shouldn't be as she is young 19yo! & as sweet as she maybe I don't think foils are her 'thing'  I couldn't stand another disaster I would end up in the crazy house!
Jeepers so sorry you are haviong hassles as well it's like some cosic torture!!...Good Luck Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic