Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i need bobby valentino hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
str8hairman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote str8hairman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need bobby valentino hair
    Posted: September 15 2006 at 6:10pm
hi i have straghit  hair/curly hair  and i would like to know how to  get  bobby valentino hair i am 14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote str8hairman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 8:11pm
does someone how i could  get that  type of hair/?????/plezzz
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 10:24pm
Who is Bobby Valentino? I'm sorry, maybe I've seen him, just don't know his name. Can you post a pic?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote str8hairman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 2:28pm

idk how to post pics

Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 10:04pm
Ok, I googled a picture of him. Well first of all, what kind of hair do you have? If you have straight hair, you are going to have to get a tight perm to achieve that look. And even then it won't be exactly the same, and the texture of his hair is a little rough and your hair will have a soft texture even after the perm. My best advice is for you to take the picture to a reputable salon and ask them how close to the picture they could get your hair. That way you'll know if is is worth it.
By the way, if you do have straight hair, straight hair is very sexy, and I really didn't like that Bobby Valentino dude's hair. So think about it real good before you get it.

Much love, Shary
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 12:21pm

who is that?

Edited by babycheeks24 - September 24 2006 at 12:25pm
Babycheeks
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 12:23pm
here is a pic.

i would ask the african american board if i were you they may be able to help you out more, but then again its best to take the pic to the barber or salon they can fix you up.

good luck!

Edited by babycheeks24 - September 24 2006 at 12:24pm
Babycheeks
wnb85 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wnb85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 10:06pm
im tryin 2 get that same look. right now i got 360s so its not hard 2 get my hair curly. i jus wanna know what i can put in my hair to make it like that. i wanna b able 2 switch up hairstyles so i can have it kinda long n curly then when i cut it i can brush it down so i'll b spinnin. 
"They spinnin' n**** they spinnin'" - Chris Rock
[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j228/wnb85/Picture190.jpg" />
Charmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2006 at 7:20pm
Yeah i got that look mines more curly though

ms_got _it_all View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_got _it_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2007 at 3:30pm
I'd suggest the s-curl kit

here's a pic of what the box will look like also you can get this from a beauty supply i love bobby valentino's hair i also want curly hair like what p-diddy had that's hot I'm thinking about tryin this put here the link

KOFFI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KOFFI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2009 at 12:59am
yo dude how you get them sick curls in ya hair?????????
please let me know i have no idea what to do!!!!!!
you can e-mail me at
koffinb@gmail.com
notoriousdrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notoriousdrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2010 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by ms_got _it_all ms_got _it_all wrote:

I'd suggest the s-curl kit

here's a pic of what the box will look like also you can get this from a beauty supply i love bobby valentino's hair i also want curly hair like what p-diddy had that's hot I'm thinking about tryin this put here the link

S-curl hair "kits" straighten your hair not curl it ;)

This product is used by african american men and women to loosen the curls in their hair that give it that s pattern.
Do you know do you know do you know>?
chink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2011 at 2:03pm
my hair is just like bobby valentino's . my hair is naturally like that. i juss use gel to keep it looking fresh.
suprax125 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suprax125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2011 at 9:17am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic