Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need the color foundation in Golden

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need the color foundation in Golden
    Posted: September 24 2006 at 9:50pm
I want to know any other brands besides Maybelline that make the color Golden its truly the only color i can find to match my skin for i am mixed, I particularly want a mineral makeup but in using everyday minerals i have to get about 3 different mineral foundations and mix them just to achieve a somewhat similar color, I may just stick with Maybelline but i want to know my options.

Thanks,

here is golden.
Babycheeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 10:46am
im going to try http://www.jlynnecosmetics.com/mineral-makeup.html
they make golden colors:) well see how it goes.
Babycheeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 3:07pm
okay now i found another one ill try out too its specified for women with color hmm thats different, mineral makeup http://www.monave.com/ this one was a little more helpful then the other one cause they allowed me to email my picture and they told me the exact color.
Babycheeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 12:53pm
okay so i have now sampled Bare minerals, monave, and JLynne and everyday minerals. And im going with Jlynne they have the color light golden that matches me perfect the rest of them the color didnt come not even as NEAR as her foundation, but i do like monaves blushes and i like everyday minerals things to and other products so i think ill play switch around.:)

whoo hoo! good to know that there are companies out there that carry golden!

Edited by babycheeks24 - September 28 2006 at 12:54pm
Babycheeks
SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 8:07pm
Hope you find the one your looking for, I hate having to find new foundations.
Have you tried any of the Clinique foundations

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 11:10pm
no but ty i found one now mineral based.
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic