Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lucy Liu flipped out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 3:52pm
Hi SSjockey.....Lucy will definitely be spicing it up.

As far as the DailyCeleb blogs that is a weird tale. 

I contacted Dave at the beginning of the blogs coming down and asked him what was up because I enjoyed the blog.  I told him that if he wanted to close I would move the Hollywood & Mane to HB.com and keep on blogging.  Dave told me that DailyCeleb.com had gotten so big (I can relate to that problem) that they had to relocate all their servers and get everything synced up and that the blogs would be back as soon as they had everything moved and put back together. 

Unfortunately that was almost 3 weeks ago and I don't like to bug Dave.  He is even busier than I am and often pulls allnighters shooting at red carpet events. He has invited me to come and hang out at some of the events and one of these days I will take him up on it when I can get to LA.  So I have been trying to be patient and not bug him.

I hope he reopens the blogs really soon because I got lots of feedback from there. 

I do have lots of new cool scoops but was sort of waiting for H&M but maybe I will reopen it on HB so I can share.

Thanks for your interest.  It is very much appreciated.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 10:39pm
Thank you Karen even if it was semi bad news. LOL. At lest we all know.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 4:00pm
     Thank you for the inside scoop, Karen. Wink
     I'd rather see a woman at least once with long hair than never. (Are you listening, Dorothy Hamill?) LOL But, I'm extremely grateful for those ladies who *never* get "over" having tresses.
     As an aside, I am cognizant of the fact that with women, esp. in Hollywood, "never" sometimes means "for the rest of the week". Smile Thank you for the incredible website, Karen! Best, Bob 

Edited by Bob S - August 08 2007 at 4:03pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 10:28pm
Bob maybe someone could do a makeover of Hamill with long hair? I know it wouldn't be the same but just for fun.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 9:29am
How about Dorothy Hamill with a long hair?

What are the odds that we'd start with Lucy Liu and end at Dorothy Hamill?
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

Thank you for the inside scoop, Karen. Wink
     I'd rather see a woman at least once with long hair than never. (Are you listening, Dorothy Hamill?) LOL But, I'm extremely grateful for those ladies who *never* get "over" having tresses.
     As an aside, I am cognizant of the fact that with women, esp. in Hollywood, "never" sometimes means "for the rest of the week". Smile Thank you for the incredible website, Karen! Best, Bob 

Thank you Bob.  I appreciate all of you who visit and post.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic