Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Extension Stylist in Las Vegas, NV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hemlock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extension Stylist in Las Vegas, NV
    Posted: October 17 2006 at 8:36am
I will be in Las Vegas the last week in October and need to find a stylist.  Getting married on 10/30 and I'd like a formal up do.  If you have any suggestions, please post or email.  Thanks!
Divastyleshair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divastyleshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2006 at 11:39am
Hello,

My name is Diva, one of my client's mentioned to me you are seeking a stylist to do your hair? Well, I would LOVE to become your stylist!!!

Please view my site WWW.DIVASTYLESHAIR.COM

I hope you have a Blessed Day!
L.A.Hair Extension Stylist 24 years experience,locations are Las Vegas & Los Angeles If you are seeking NATURAL LOOKING HAIR EXTENSIONS view WWW.DIVASTYLESHAIR.COM
WWW.DIVASTYLES.COM
HAIRLOC SYSTEM
Divastyleshair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divastyleshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2006 at 11:40am
Hello,

My name is Diva, one of my client's mentioned to me you are seeking a stylist to do your hair? Well, I would LOVE to become your stylist!!!

Please view my site WWW.DIVASTYLESHAIR.COM

I hope you have a Blessed Day!
LA Stylist 22 years experience,living in Las Vegas with plans to re-locate to Dallas Tx...If you are seeking NATURAL LOOKING hair extension view WWW.DIVASTYLESHAIR.COM
L.A.Hair Extension Stylist 24 years experience,locations are Las Vegas & Los Angeles If you are seeking NATURAL LOOKING HAIR EXTENSIONS view WWW.DIVASTYLESHAIR.COM
WWW.DIVASTYLES.COM
HAIRLOC SYSTEM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic