Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to Get Justin Timberlake Curls?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yankees2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yankees2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Get Justin Timberlake Curls?
    Posted: October 22 2006 at 12:31pm
How can I get the style of Justin Timberlake's curls when he had them. My hair is curly but I'd like to know the type of products I should use that would get be this style the best and enhance the curl the best.
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2006 at 1:06pm
if u dont already have curls id suggest get a perm.

if u already have curls when done with washing hair towel dry slightly not all the way, put in tigi curl rock products scrunch the hair to the head and let air dry then apply a spritz of hold with deva curl finishing spray..

Edited by babycheeks24 - October 22 2006 at 1:20pm
Babycheeks
yankees2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yankees2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2006 at 5:43pm
Thanks, I already have curly hair but just have been using LA Looks Gel and I figured there must be something out there that works better. This looks like a good product, is it like agel or more of a moose? does it have a strong hold?
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2006 at 4:47am
Forget Justin timberlake...I say go for the STEVE BAYS look! (band Hot Hot heat)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic