Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new bohyme install pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*erica* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *erica* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new bohyme install pics
    Posted: October 30 2006 at 5:10pm
This first pic if of my previous install of a mix of DLUX pre-tips in M27/30 and some D16/613. (yourhairshop.com!!)

I just put in a new install of 18" Bohyme in 613, where I used Pro-Tac for the first time. It also as about 25 Streaks of D-LUX pretips in M27/30. YAY! Sorry for the bunny ears! Happy Halloween! :)

So far the pro-tac is holding out great! (thanks sherrie.)

Edited by *erica* - November 01 2006 at 1:48pm
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 5:14pm
Beautiful Erica!Big%20smile
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 5:14pm
Beautiful!!!!!  and you are too!!! Smile   did you do the protac by yourself?   How do you like them?  I have been wearing  protac for about 4 months and love it!!!! 
Current Install: European hair two rows triple wefted on bottom double wefted on top, with Protac
*erica* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *erica* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 5:23pm
Yes I did the protac myself. I used some LG on the ends just to be safe.

It was definitely easier with the Pro-tac, I'm excited to see how it holds up!
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 5:52pm
Looks gorgeous Erica!!

JeepGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 6:37pm
Man....looks gorgeous.......some girls have all the luck...lol......sure was easier than those individual stands wasn't it?!
Takes some getting use to girl...but in the long run....it's so much easier and CHEAPER! Did you do the dlux strands by yourself or did you have someone else install?
Crongrats on a great install!
Thanks,
JeepGirl

Current install-Bohyme Bodywave #30 and #14 in the straight hair/ they didn't have the #14 in bodywave, so I mixed them...works great!
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 8:08pm
oooooooooooo looks awesome! i love the color mix of both (especially the first)!
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 8:19pm
Hi Erica!
I love your hair, it looks so natural and feminine!
You are so pretty too!!
Welcome to the forum!Star
*erica* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *erica* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by JeepGirl JeepGirl wrote:

Did you do the dlux strands by yourself or did you have someone else install?
Crongrats on a great install!

My best friend did my fusion install for me. But I hate the shedding, all the work and it seemed really hard to get it thick! I think I will just use the fusion for highlights/streaks :) I also purchased the bohyme at yourhairshop.com. 

Thanks to everyone on this site, it is such a great resource! Smile

Edited by *erica* - October 30 2006 at 10:59pm
mokipono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokipono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 12:57am
Erica,
Beautiful install. You did a fantastic job!
MaginOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaginOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 9:42am
erica
Could you please compare and contrast the D-lux and Bohyme? Also what texture did you use? Straight or Body Wave?

Thanks!
*erica* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *erica* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 10:12am
Originally posted by MaginOC MaginOC wrote:

erica
Could you please compare and contrast the D-lux and Bohyme? Also what texture did you use? Straight or Body Wave?

Thanks!

Hi MaginOC! I used Silky Straight. I have used both body wave and silky straight, and I always end up curling it either way! lol! Both the DLUX and Bohyme are really nice hair. The DLUX was really silky, but my main problem with it, was getting it to stay on my head! :) But the strands I have in now (the new tips that Kristin sent) haven't shed at all!

Otherwise I honestly have trouble telling the difference between the two!! Hope that helps! Smile

Edited by *erica* - October 31 2006 at 10:17am
MaginOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaginOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 11:12am
Thanks erica...beautiful hair...beautiful girl!
DharmaType View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DharmaType Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 11:54am

Hi Erica --

AWESOME Job!   i'm jealous-- youre soooo naturally pretty.Smile

You go girl!!
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 12:03pm
That hair looks just like its your own chick well done x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
mzmck2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmck2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 1:37pm
that rocks, great job !
*erica* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *erica* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 2:31pm
THANKS! Smile Ya'll are too sweet!
Darling Nikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2006 at 9:43am
Erica, that looks so beautiful and you are gorgeous!
How does the protac feel?
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.
*erica* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *erica* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2006 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Darling Nikkie Darling Nikkie wrote:

How does the protac feel?

Thanks!! It feels really good, I get a little nervous because I had to put some of the wefts pretty high, and my hair is light naturally so I get nervous you can seem them!!

But the protac is holding on really well, I haven't had any loosening at all! I use Pureology Shampoo and Conditioner-- and even with several washings it has stayed tight! It feels so light, compared to before.

I think I'm addicted!!! hehe Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic