Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

**48 RSVPs so far!!** L.A./O.C. Luncheon II

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **48 RSVPs so far!!** L.A./O.C. Luncheon II
    Posted: November 17 2006 at 11:23pm
Hey Ladies!!!
We are very excited to announce our NEXT forum luncheon for 2007!

The Date: February 18, 2007 at 2pm
(taking place somewhere in the Los Angeles area)

Our first luncheon on October 06 was a fabulous success! We will have a few surprises this time, and we would love to make this a regular event..........open to those who are wig wearers, braid wearers, weave/extension wearers, or those who are Au Natural!!!

If you would like to attend, please send a PM to me!!! Include your full real name. If you belong to more than one forum (BHM or HE101) let me know your screen name for those forums as well.. (we're making name tags for ya'llWink)

Edited by Divavocals - January 29 2007 at 11:15pm
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2006 at 9:16pm
**bump**
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2006 at 2:23am
**Bump**

Ladies the Evite for this event will be going out in a few days.. If you haven't done so yet, please send a PM to me!!! Include your e-mail address and your full real name. Also , if you belong to more than one forum (BHM or HE101) let me know your screen name for those forums as well.. (we're making name tags for ya'llWink)

We've got ladies coming in from as far away as NYC ya'll.. I'm sooooooo excited.. We're working hard on putting together goodie bags for everyone too.. and of course we'll be shamelessly passing hair around the table!!!LOLLOLLOL

February 18, 2007
2 pm

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2007 at 1:44pm
**Bump**

Evites went out yesterday. The date at time are still the same as announced above.. If you would like to attend, PM me with the following information:
1. Full name (we're making name tags)
2. Your e-mail address (you will receive an Evite and all the luncheon details will be in the invitation)
3. Any other screennames you may be using on the other forums (for the name tags)

Can't wait for this one ladies!!!!

Edited by Divavocals - January 03 2007 at 10:22am

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2007 at 9:51am
*bump*

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2007 at 7:04pm
We have 21 women who have RSVP'd yes!! Clap We are getting a faster response to this luncheon than the last one!!! Thumbs%20Up If you are interested in coming please PM me with your full name (first and last) and your e-mail address and we will send you the Evite..

If you have not responded to the Evite yet, please RSVP ASAP.. We will be setting up the reservation soon, and we need to give the place a head count. We WILL NOT be including non responses or "Maybe" responses to the Evite in the headcount. We would love to have everyone come, but if you are not included on the confirmed guest list you may not be able to be seated with the rest of the group. We have to accommodate confirmed guests first. (In other words please RSVP, don't just SHOW UP...)

Edited by Divavocals - January 07 2007 at 7:14pm

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2007 at 9:20pm
oh i thought it was going to be after the hair show feb 5th or something
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2007 at 2:13am
Nope.. That was a tentative date when we began the early planning for this luncheon. The Feb 4th date was scrapped a LONG time ago (November) because that is Super Bowl Sunday. (That's why I have the date in bold red letters above to make sure everyone knew the correct date)

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2007 at 10:35pm
**31 RSVPs so far!!**

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2007 at 1:48am
February 18, 2007
2 pm

i will be there!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2007 at 3:09am
We jumped from 31 to 39 in two days.. WOW!!!!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 1:11pm
WOW!!! As of today the official RSVP count is 41!!!!

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 1:58pm
OMG this is turning into a major event...LOL

It should be a lot of fun...I cant wait!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2007 at 7:02pm

Well we are officially up to 44 ladies... We will be turning in the final numbers to the restaurant this Friday.. As the restaurant will not allow us to have a party larger than 50 without a pre-paid deposit, we have to, unfortunately, cap this gathering at 50. Non responses, responses via PM, and Maybe responses will NOT be included in the final headcount. You MUST RSVP by tomorrow at noon.

We are already planning the next lunch.. We're gonna go for a bigger venue so we can accomodate a larger group.. We looking at September, 2007.. Mark your calendars ladies.. The specific date TBA very soon..

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2007 at 7:27pm

does anyone want to ride with me? i live in the ie and probably have to pass thru the oc

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2007 at 11:13pm

48 RSVPs ladies.. Unfortunately for this event, I have to cap the number of attendees at 50. (I promise that we will have no such restiction at the next event in September) If you have not responded to the Evite, we may not be able to seat you with the rest of the group. Of course we would love to have you, but please understand that the restaurant may not be able to seat unconfirmed guests near the rest of the group...

Let me repeat this so that there are no misunderstandings.. If you received the Evite notice AND DID NOT POST A RESPONSE to the Evite you may not be able to be seated with the rest of the group. Can't wait to see everyone...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic