Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Good fitting jeans for curvy people

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
longhairgrower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhairgrower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good fitting jeans for curvy people
    Posted: November 28 2006 at 3:44pm
Does anyone know a brand of jeans made for curvy people?  I have big hips and a small waist.  I have a hard time finding jeans because they are always too big around the waist and too tight aroung the hips.  If I go up or down a size it doesnt help.  Any advice would be appreciated.Smile Thanks
longhairgrower

tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2006 at 1:47pm
my friend has similar posture as you... she wears Diesel...        
noeyangel77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noeyangel77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2006 at 7:38am
I lOVE Guess Jeans for that very reason.  I have a bubble butt and a small flat waist.  Some Guess Jeans have spandex which helps them stretch around your bum and still stay snug around your waist.

Look for the following styles:  Foxy and Dairdevil.

Parasuco jeans are also good - make sure they say stretch on the tag.

I have heard that Apple Bottom jeans are made for curvy women, but I have never tried them because I am so happy with Guess Jeans.

Good luck and let me know how you make out.
maui_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maui_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2006 at 5:41pm
IMO, none of the "urban" wear brands really fit rite, Like Baby Phat  I love Kimora's tops but some one needs to fill her in. Her pants just wont work for the market she's aim'n for!
longhairgrower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhairgrower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 12:11pm
Thanks everyone for your input  I will try some of those lines.  I also agree that Baby Phat jeans are not made for curvy people
longhairgrower

mocha78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocha78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2007 at 10:47pm
you should try pzi jeans. they fit like a charm. I also have a big butt and a lil waist
Too God Be the Glory!
ChloeRae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChloeRae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 12:31am
I LOVE The Limited's jeans... I also like my old Banana Republic jeans, but I haven't gotten a pair of theirs in a really long time. Gap USED to make good jeans, but then they started in with their new jean fits, and (IMO) they suck!

I'm a size eight/ten, but my waist is pretty small, I got a big ol' a$$! Well, anymore my jeans are tight, but I just look away and suck it in! ;P
charlott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2011 at 12:40am
Well you can go for PZI Jeans. They are available in sizes 4-18. Every style is fitted with stretch from 2% spandex. Stretch jeans made with spandex allows for a slim, comfortable. If you'r familiarize to having to tailor your jeans, this amounts to classical savings in the long run.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic