Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dreadz 2 LOC how LONG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dreadz 2 LOC how LONG
    Posted: December 23 2006 at 12:27pm
hey guys well i was thinkin about gettin dreads and my hair is jus about 1 inch of i get the twist right now and keep them in for 3 months will my hair enventually lock thats wha i wanted and was wonderin if anyone knew?
Offical DreamTeam Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net

Any Questions My Email: prettyboyyung@inbox.com
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 11:16pm
Wow I cant believe nobody has responded to you yet some help that is! Yes by the time you read this you should be a dreaded monster already.

Waves(2001-Present)
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 8:51am
Yeah, if you didn't take the twists out yeah they can become locks. All you would have to do is twist the new growth every 6 to 8 weeks.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

delleaux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delleaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2008 at 8:47am
It will take from 6 month -2years for your hair to lock and that is based on hair texture and method started! The average person is about 6 months. Mine locked in 4 months because I backcombed mine. The main thing about locking is the patience factor. Just keep your scalp clean and moisturized and they should be okay. Also bare in mind with the method you have chosen you will have unraveling do not stress over that just re twist them and wash them frequentely and with in no time your hair will be locked.

No residue shampoo okay! Good luck to yah!
Dread pride!!!!!@}-----
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic