Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

back fat and little pug on lower stomach:(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
flo229 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flo229 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: back fat and little pug on lower stomach:(
    Posted: December 27 2006 at 12:35pm
any exercises to lose those:((( im desprite

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 03 2014 at 4:57am
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2007 at 1:29pm
Back fat:
Overhead lat pulls.

Rowing (if there isn't a rowing machine available, sit up with knees slightly bent, legs toguether, back leanning towards the back a little, two small weights and do the rowing motion).

Sit on an armless chair towards the edge. close legs together. Bend torso over your knees, drop arms down until hands are a ankle level. Use small weights. Lift your arms out, slightly bend your elbows and bring them up shoulder leve, then back down again (like you were sitting on a butterfly machine. Exept you're doing inverted butterflies)

Stand up, legs shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent. Hold two small weights against your chest. With controled movements use your back muscles to twist from side to side. This movement also works your abs.

To work your lower stomach:

Lay down, legs up and closed toguether. Put hands flat under butt. Lower legs down as low as you can, then bring them back up.

Control the movements. Do not let momentum take over, or you can hurt yourself. Divide the exersices in sets of 3, 8-12 repetitions each set.

It is very hard to do exersices correctly without watching someone do them. I would advice you to purchase the DVD 7 minute abs. It works great and is short. You can get the whole colection at Target (7 minute abs, 7 minute arms, 7 minute legs, 7minute butts) for like $9.99. Also the book "Workout for dummies is very good and explains how to do each exersice correctly and it includes pictures. And it is cheap. I got mine at Cosco for like $10.

Remember that to get results in one area you must also work the muscles opposite to that area. For example, if you want to get great abs, you must also work out your back. If you want great outer thighs you have to work the inner thights etc.

Good luck and a great body for this year
alayna1980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alayna1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 5:56am

I have my own method: I go to aerobic classes 3 times a week for one hour, sauna twice; try to walk as often as possible; swim in week-ends, don't eat after 7 pm. I also use a very good product Hydro-Active Anti-Cellulite Body Milk from Aslaskin every day after bath or shower. I’ve been using it for a month now and I must say that results are showing up. I am very excited about this, because I have tried many many anti cellulite creams and this one is the first that actually works :) I will let you know, how things work

Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2007 at 9:42pm
You can't "spot train" to lose fat in any one area. To lose fat you must burn more calories than you consume, then fat will be lost from your entire body. You can only do exercises that will tone muscle in a certain area. Anything that makes you sweat is great and do it for 30 mins a day at least 4-5 times a week, work out you daily calorie requirement and count your calories. Only way it can be done, my friend.
sexysunshine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexysunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2009 at 4:01pm

maybe I know of a product that could help you I used this product on my chin the only down for me was that I felt a burning sensation all day I guess it letting me know it was still working but all i know within two to three days my faced looked longer so maybe it will help with like love handle inner thigh giggle because that what is orginal for i just decided to put it on my chin and it worked

suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2009 at 9:29am
I started to eat right ( no more cupcakes at 8pm for me!) and bought a weighted hula hoop!  i love it was  so bored with  dancing and all that over stuff  and got on the hula train- it works my core muscles and is cutting down on them love handles.  it's not a over night result but nothing is you gotta keep working at it.
For thighs i cycle where and when ever i can.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic