Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

girlfriend and her friend wants short hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: girlfriend and her friend wants short hair
    Posted: January 05 2007 at 9:38pm
my girlfriend and her friend want to cut their hair off pixie short. so we were wondering if anyone would be able to help us out and do some digital imaging so they could see how they would look with pixies before they chop it all off? the only problem i have is that they arent really sure if they want to post there photos on the internet at the moment. so we'd have to email the images to each other untill they let me post them on this site. please help thanks 
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2007 at 11:40pm
how long is there hair now rick? i might be able to help my e-mail is gc2599@yahoo.com
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2007 at 12:20am
my gf has hair a little bit past her shoulders and her friend has hair around the middle of her back.
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2007 at 7:13pm
well if you send me pic's of them i can photo shop them for you. when do they want to cut it. do they want matching hair cuts.
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2007 at 8:30pm
can you please send me your email adress so i can send some photos of the girls. thanks!!!!!!!!!   i think the cut is happening in about a week and they arent sure about matching cuts untill they see some examples. all i know is that there is going to be alot of hair cut off
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2007 at 12:08pm
are they getting it cut together? are they willing to try like angled bobs or some other short styles. my e-mail is gc2599@yahoo.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic