Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Doo Gro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
atlbuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlbuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Doo Gro
    Posted: January 18 2007 at 8:28pm

Hello, I am a 27 yo male who has gotten fades for as long as i remember i have always kept my hair short. Now I would like to grow it out but i am very impatient.  What works for making men hair grow? Will Doo Gro do it? I keep hearing take vitamins but which ones do i take? Please help any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

-atlbuck

CrazyChica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyChica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 8:55pm
Doo Gro works for some people, it worked for me. You can also try MTG which is a definitely hair grow oil ( I've never heard anyone say it didn't work for them) There are a lot of Vitamins that promotes hair growth but they have effects on your hormones so since you are a male, i wont suggest any but you can always do a Google search.
baldspot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldspot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2007 at 7:50pm
Doo gro will not work what so ever from what I've tried, and almost everyone I know..but there is this site, with tons of products that are exactly what you need..from one man to another Horizonshaircare.com carries this daily vitamin, and oil called Horizon's Enzy Block..boy the are the bst thing on the market, and they work so quick you wouldn't even believe..The vitamins work from the inside out, and the oil takes all the stuff your hair is lacking and carries it through the 7 layers everyone's scalp consist of and delivers it right to the problem areas..I was thinking of hair transplants, or lazer treatments, but not anymore..trust me and believe..make a order what else do you have to lose other than more hair!!! Once it starts working, you can pay me back by ordering my next month's supply..haha..we can call it even huh?? the site again is www.horizonshaircare.com
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 4:21pm

Baldspot i think your hair just to advertise... Try do groo.. it does work for some people..

Cornrowman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cornrowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2008 at 8:24pm
I HEAURD DOO GROW DAMAGES YOUR HAIR AND KEEPS IT FROM GROWING IF U DONT APPLY IT PERFECTLY RITE
Months Growin Fro
1=Done
2=DOne
3=Done
4=Done
5=Done
6=Done
7=Done
8=Pending
9=Pending
I got cornrows wit hangtime now
10=Pending
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:54pm
I don't believe Doo Grow works
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:55pm
that's just my opinion I purchased it for my husband and son
blitzman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blitzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2008 at 2:02am
if u  wanna get doo gro dont get the lotion get the 1 in the jar the 1 in the bottle dont  seem to work and is so greasy also get mega thick
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic