Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

finally decided to go short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ragdollragdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragdollragdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: finally decided to go short
    Posted: January 29 2007 at 10:08pm
I finally  decided to go short from shoulder length  . . My hairdresser has closed her doors for good. I am in the process of looking for  a new one.I do not like beauty schools to touch my hair.  I am very perticular on who cuts my hair. I do not want to go to someone new right now. I am at the point where I want to put it in a ponytail and cut it myself. I been thinking about doing this for the last 2 days. It has been over 6 months since I thinking about going short. The urge to put it in a ponytail and cut it myself has been strong at night after everything closes. During the day I do not think about doing it because I have been busy.I really want to do it myself. Has anybody cut their hair short by themself before.

lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2007 at 11:34pm
just pony it up and do it  worse comes to worse you have it fixed up   nothing beats the rush of cutting off a ponytail it feels amazing!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 7:52am
I have seen things on the net before telling how to do it... cutting off the pony tail will be only the first step as it will be VERY VERY uneven... much shorter in the back and longer on the side... and not in a good way
Rocky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 8:28am
Originally posted by ragdollragdoll ragdollragdoll wrote:

...I do not like beauty schools to touch my hair.  I am very perticular on who cuts my hair. I do not want to go to someone new right now. I am at the point where I want to put it in a ponytail and cut it myself. ...
OK, if you're so particular about your hair, why on earth would you cut it yourself?  Forgive me, but that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 5:56pm
If you want to cut the ponytail yourself then do so. Brush the hair to make sure there are no knot or kinks and go for it. BUT make sure that a hair salon is open the next day (Saturday) then if it looks uneven you can say you where drunk and a friend (who was also drunk) cut it for you.  It won't be the first time that has happened on a Friday night.

Good luck and post some pics =)
ragdollragdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragdollragdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 3:32pm
I decide to wait to cut it short when I find a hairdresser that I trust.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic