Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How about this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How about this?
    Posted: February 23 2007 at 1:08am
I trimmed my own hair shorter still to rid myself of unwanted damage. It is now nearly all virgin and very healthy.However,it is still lacking style...so I will need to go to a stylist for that.
I'm really liking this cut

And then let it grow into a longer bob from there...What are your opinions?
Sjeanke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjeanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 9:17am
It's a nice haircut julesyjul88

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 3:25pm
Thanks for the opinion sjeanke! I just hope it looks ok on me when I get it. 
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 4:02pm

Jules, that looks nice,Go for it.

Mike
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 4:32pm
I like it too; have fun with it.
HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 7:45pm
Thanks mike and Hawg ...anyone know as far as cutting goes if it terribly hard to acheive?  I have printed out this pic and others similar, so I'm hoping the stylist will give me what i want. 
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2007 at 7:35am
I think you would loo amazing with that style, maybe even a fraction shorter to start with Smile

I think any good stylist should be able to recreate this cut no problem.

Go for it, and post some before and after photos too.Big%20smile
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2007 at 11:38am
I think the longer side swept bagns will ook great on you too!  Can wait to see it.. made an appointment yet?
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2007 at 12:23pm
Looks awesome, I wish my wife would be that brave.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 4:32pm
Conrad, when you show her the photos you have for her put this one with them. You never knowSmile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 6:39pm
yeah i agree it's all about the pics! If you see something you really like you change your mind.
Thanks for all the thoughts on the matter!

I'am not really that brave though,I just got tired of coloring my hair and wanted it shorter until it can grow out healthy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic