Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hiding Jawbone...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hiding Jawbone...
    Posted: March 04 2007 at 4:10pm
I want to cut my hair to the middle of my ears but I have a nasty jawbone. I wonder is there any style I can get that would just cover up the top of my jawbone, but still look very short all round?

Keep in mind my hair is curly, and I'll be looking for a messy/big style too(which helps a lot in covering up).

I've seen a few styles that have managed it, but I can't quite figure out where they're coming from so I don't want to get that cut and then realise it doesn't work on me.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 6:13pm
What about this style?

Maybe you could post a picture of yourself so we can see what you mean by you jawbone.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 6:17pm
Sorry I didn't read the curly bit.

Is this more what you had in mind?
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 2:18pm
That's about the length I'd like to go to but it doesn't cover the jawbone at all :/
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 7:49pm
How about this

or

or

I like the middle one the most but the last one would probably be quite good as well.

So Like any of these?  Smile
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2007 at 6:10pm
Hmm, the first one is closest. I deally I'd like to go very short all over though, like to the middle of my ears, but somehow have it so the hair near my jawline is swept over it. It's only the very edge I need to cover.

I'm looking for a real life version of this haircut basicaly -

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/38/Nana.png

Taking into account that my hair is curly(shouldn't matter as it's just texture, shape/cut should be the same just a little longer).
wear it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wear it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2007 at 2:42am
Hello all i am new to this can anyone help me, my hair is just above my shoulders and i would like to get it cut into a angled bob. I would like it below my chin at the front and about middle of my head at the back with a short nape. can anyone help with pics or web sites to look at, i want it short for the summer
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2007 at 10:46am

the pics you are looking for are posted just above wearitshort.Plus hairboutique has a gallery of hairstyles you can check out.Its easy to find hairstyles when you try.

Rosalie:sorry about the thread hijack.I think the Vicky bob would be the best for covering a distinguised jawline.This one could work well curled up or straigthened out.

wear it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wear it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 2:36am
Hi thanks i am having it cut today i am going for the same style as the blonde above but keeping it abit longer at the front, i cant wait
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic