Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No offence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Varaski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varaski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No offence
    Posted: March 29 2007 at 5:53pm
I posted this in the "other" wave forum also.

Vets, please understand the difficult place us noobs find ourselves in. Some of you guys have been spinnin' for years and I'm sure you get tired of answering the same old questions, but just telling me to read the old posts and I will be aaight isn't helpful. For instance; we got the h2o method, carrot cream only, pink oil only , heavy pomade usage, no pomade usage, microwaved oils and pomades etc, etc.

After reading about 10-15 posts I'm totally confused and lost. I do understand that there is a big responsibility, ( as far as telling someone else how to wave their hair ) but if you have a specific method that works for you than its already proven.

Don't get it twisted vets, I am in no way making charges aganist you, but because of our ignorance we have no choice but to look up to you as our " (wave role models) " and please don't be offended when someone (as lost as me) asks for a lil assistance, or needs some reassurance.

I lookin for a wave mentor, and yes I will follow all of your method to the letter. I will do to my hair excatly as you say.

I suggest all noobs find someone that will help them out on 1 specific recipe for waves. The junping around trying different methods every week shows no results.

Is that any better guys ?

alright now, where is the damn spellcheck button.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w156/varaski/ImportedPhotos00067.jpg

Varaski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varaski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 9:10pm
Big ups to Big- he posted this

ok ill help u

Products  *All not needed*

Hollywood beauty carrot cream(CC)-moisteroiser sumtimes texture changer

Lusters pink lotion-moisteroiser
scurl activator gel-helps bring out curls
doo-gro-helps grow out thinning hair/makes hair thicker
lets jam-shine and holds ur hair down
du-rag
wave cap
soft/medium/hard brushes

Directions

Brush hair everyday for as long as you can each day.Make sure to wash hair atleast 2 times a week.Moisteroise ur hair with one of the products listed  above.. Du-rag each night to get your hair to lay down and to save your progess...wolf your hair.. Wolf meaning growing your hair out while brushing to the point that you cant contain your hair....wolf for atleast 4 weeks.+

When you go to the barber ask you barber the cut your hair with the grain.  that means the way you brush your hair. make sure he doesnt cut ur hair to low.. Ask for a dark cut...Ill post a brushin diagram for u so u know how to brush

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w156/varaski/ImportedPhotos00067.jpg

360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2007 at 11:47am
u should really check out dat motions
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 10:52am
Looks like you dont need too much help. You already spinning.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2007 at 6:57pm
there is always room for improvement
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2007 at 3:50pm

yeah at my school I printed it out can't even tell you how much of my school ink was wasted but yeah wavelogy was the bomb why are they posting same questions when there question was probably already answered.

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 8:11am

thanks for the recognition fam.. and to answer you 25cent some of then just join to get waves or knowlege of how to join waves.. and their first questions are how do i do dis

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic