Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short hair....to shave

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
matvail2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matvail2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short hair....to shave
    Posted: March 30 2007 at 9:45pm
My husband want to shave his hair for a change (not because of a reclining headline)?

I think it's a good idea....but I have a few questions...because it's a big change with me and him?

Is that a good idea because he'd never done it before?

Shoud I do it with him at home or go to a barber (do they will shave it to the skin-with cream?)

Do you think that man with a shaved head are attractive?

Thanks for your help!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 9:55pm
It's tough to find a barbershop that will actually lather up a head and shave everything off but if you can find one, it's a great experience.  The better experience is having a significant other do it.  It's not hard to do.  Go to Wal-Mart and buy a set of clippers for about $20.00 and a decent razor; take your time, there is no hurry.  Have fun with it.

Saw your post on the general board stating you wanted a change.  Ya'll could make it a real fun night if you let him cut yours also.  I'd go to Sally Beauty Supply with the clippers you bought and get a #8 guide that will fit your clippers (Wal-Mart doesn't carry them).  This will leave your hair one inch long, similar to the youtube video you posted.  Have fun, let us know how it turns out.

Edited by HAWG - March 31 2007 at 9:15am
HAWG
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 1:47am
Definately do it for him the first time.  You can go from 1/2 inch down to nothing in 1/8th inch increments, in case he decided not to go cueball.  I have shaved my head many times, but I keep it at a #1 (1/8th inch).  Easy to maintain. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic