Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yay or nay....?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gillie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yay or nay....?
    Posted: April 10 2007 at 12:46am
Wass good guys. Im choppin my from off tomorrow and beginning the wave process just in time for the summer- I read all of the "new members read here" threads, but I got a few questions I hope ya'll can answer for me.

Tomorrow what type of cut should I get (all even, fade, ect.)

Im looking to get 360 waves- also, should I get a very low cut?

One more thing, I have "S Curl activator" gel and carrot creame. Should I use both on my hair.

I was thinking about using the s curl activator first, brushing for some odd minutes, then applying carrot cream- then brushing some more. Later apply du rag and call it a night.

How does this sound to everyone? Please let me knowBig%20smile
Goooooonies
BALLASTATUS View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Champ '07/HB AllStar Team/360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 6:07am
get u an all even fam ...and go low so u can start from da roots.......and somo advise is brush ur hair in da right direction....so u can get a goood connection ....

alot of people start brushin the wrong way and be wantin to start ova on waves to get there connection right

so take advantage
Tha_Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tha_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 8:58am

the scurl gel did help curl my hair up. Oh, and i put carrot cream befor the gel. the Scurl gel also help lay yo hair down

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 9:52am
Originally posted by BALLASTATUS BALLASTATUS wrote:

get u an all even fam ...and go low so u can start from da roots.......and somo advise is brush ur hair in da right direction....so u can get a goood connection ....

alot of people start brushin the wrong way and be wantin to start ova on waves to get there connection right

so take advantage

Nicely said. 

Also, worry less about products and more about brushing and brushing correctly in the beginning stages.

The H20 method is a good start.

Edited by wave connection - April 10 2007 at 9:54am
DUB-C
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 4:41pm
i'm glad that BALLA said it so i can just say cosign. By the way...welcome 2 tha site. and remember that it takes CRAZY dedication and brushin to get 360s. brush at least 1 hr. a day

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 4:50pm

WAVEOLOGY

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 7:09pm
Cosign with Balla
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 7:32pm

YEA I TRY TO HELP THE GU OUT BEFORE CASH AND DAVO COME AND GET AND HIS sh*t

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 7:33pm

ESPECIALLY DAVO ,,......HE DA DEAMOND OF THE SITE .....LOL

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by BALLASTATUS BALLASTATUS wrote:

ESPECIALLY DAVO ,,......HE DA DEAMOND OF THE SITE .....LOL

LOLEvil%20Smile
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 8:04pm

welcome brother.. lol

Gillie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 11:04pm
Good looking to all that shared advice, very appreciated.

Today I got an all even- not too low, but just enough to start brushing today.

One more question- when saying I should brush atleast an hour a day is there a such thing as too much brushing?

thxThumbs%20Up
Goooooonies
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2007 at 12:14am
Yea you can over brush but dont worry about that. If you do you will know it when your scalp starts to get tender.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic