Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Tips for damaged hair dry hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
simplired View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simplired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Tips for damaged hair dry hair
    Posted: April 13 2007 at 12:41am
Still trying to learn how to use this forum....I just discovered the best natural and toxic free,chemical free solution for dry damage hair.

check this out  Virgin Coconut Oil and Jojoba oil, wow wow wow. I have relaxed hair that was coming out and dry from the relaxer and wrong shampoo and conditioners...I can not keep my hands out of my hair.. I have shine, and softness in just 2 week.

note do not cake on the coco, I did the first time, but after a day or so it all obsorbed into my hair.   I put the jojob on the scalp and the coco on the hair...but you can decide how you want to do it.   First do your home work and read about the organic and natural uses of both oils, you will be amazed...I use it on my face as well coco in the day and jojoba at night...I have acne.....jojo is good for acne, ect...works for me..I used ZIA prod for yrs...I since found their facial prod had toxican it , but it did work...but natural is better.

Be patient it with what ever you try, give it time to works if at all before you switch to something new
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic