Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Chem not work, recomend other permanent solutions?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chem not work, recomend other permanent solutions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
speedboxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedboxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chem not work, recomend other permanent solutions?
    Posted: April 13 2007 at 10:34pm
Hi.

I am a male and I have asian hair. It is wavy and kind of hard to manage. I really like the way I look when I go through my hair with a flat iron and make it perfectly straight. I do not use any hair products, just a flat iron. However, I would like a method to get straight hair permanently so that I dont have to spend too much time with the flat iron in the mornings. Another disadvantage of using a flat iron is that my hair goes back to being curly after I sweat. I am looking for a more permanent solution.

I have already tried two types of chemical hair straightening kits. Neither of them produced lasting results and my hair just went back to normal after a week. My hair seems pretty tough and the chemical straightening processes do not seem to do any damage to my hair, even after repeated use.

So does anyone have any advice on what permanent straightening solutions I can try (kits that I can do at home)? I have already done a search, but there are alot of mixed reviews and I dont know if the people are in my situation (tough asian hair). I am completely open to suggestions. I live in Canada so my only access to any recommended products might only be to buy it from the internet.  

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic