Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

can people with dougla hair get waves????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sylvester89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can people with dougla hair get waves????
    Posted: April 15 2007 at 9:40am
i was wondering if i can get waves, ima post pics of my hair soon. i have dougla hair. a dougla is a west indian (caribean) word for people that are black and coolie (ancestors of indian slaves or indian people that moved to the caribean). even though i am full black i have dougla hair. i think i am seeing and feeling progress in my hair, if i am i am not complaining because i know progress is a slow process. i cut my hair on april 2, i cut my afro. and i heard if i do 1/2 the work i will see betetr results in 4x the amount of time. i am not in a rush to get waves but i wud rilly like to see em. so can some please tell me if it is possible for me to get waves.

short hair don't care
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 11:28am
post pics then I can tell you
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 5:01pm
u got coolie hair? yup u can get waves.. just brush come to the 360 mens hAIR PArt 2
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 1:37am
cosign with BIG post pics, and keep brushing 
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 3:38pm
i starting to get some waves at the back, they not that deep yet. and i have some where the top of my head attach to the sides and the 2 on the front @ the top. i just been using carrot creme and brushing alot in and out of the shower.

short hair don't care

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 9:04pm
u shud b able to c sum progress there

Edited by sylvester89 - April 20 2007 at 9:07pm

short hair don't care
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 2:31pm

Why do you have those patches in your hair.  Did you cut it yourself?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 2:37pm

patches in which pic? i aint cut it myself still wen to a barber. are the patches when i first cut my hair? cause it might be because i aint wash my hair enough b4 i cut my fro

Edited by sylvester89 - April 21 2007 at 2:37pm

short hair don't care
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic