Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

nail biting habits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mallgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mallgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nail biting habits
    Posted: April 17 2007 at 7:40pm
hi im new to this forum but my brother introduced me to this because he goes on the 360 wave forum but any way i just need to kno if someone could tell me how to stop biting my nails plz cuz it is a bad habit that i have and i really want to stop thank you
brookeolenar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brookeolenar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2008 at 8:41pm

I use to be like you I would chew and chew my nails most of the time until they would bleed or hurt I did it for 21 years ..So,i finally got like you and wanted nice beautiful nails that everybody except me had so I started going to the salon and getting them done problem was I couldn't really afford it.So I started learning how to do them my self the products you need to how they do it and got up the courage to do it my self when i first started they where horrible but I just kept trying and trying I ended up getting it down and now today 2 yrs later I'm going to school for it and doing gels,acrylics,pop its,glitter,etc.  and i do not chew my nails and have a beautiful free edge that gets dirt and stuff stuck in it laugh weird feeling for the first time..Don't waste your money on those stop biting paint on nail polishes,painting them don't work either they waste your money anyway I hope this helps and shows you with the right products and determination you can also stop biting your nails. 

SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2008 at 8:43am
I also use to bite my nails and to stop i tought myself how to do my own acrylic nails. I should just go to school for it but i would rather go to school for hair. lol I was pretty bad the first like 3-5 times i did my own but you get the hang of it and get good. Once you accomplish doing your own nails then you are a pro at doing anyone elses too lol 

Edited by SiNfuL GirL - December 27 2008 at 8:43am
Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic