Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

...Chlorine?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
danglybanger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danglybanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ...Chlorine?
    Posted: April 23 2007 at 3:31am

ok, I'm a swimmer... and I've noticed that once I get out of the pool (and, once again of course have to straighten my hair...) it's about 2 times easier than after a normal wash (takes me half as long), and comes out MUCH less frizzy and much smoother, shinier too...

Works better than any moisturizer I've tried, and with those I basically have to waste a whole bottle every time I straighten...

...how errr... ok is this? LOL have I stumbled on something amazing? Or am I doing something that's killing my hair...

ok, like I said, I'm a total hair n00b and probably need my hair liscence revoked or something...

Is there something... better I should be doing rather than taking a swim every morning for my hair's sake? lol. Thanks.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 9:52am
Well, I don't know why your hair is better when you get out of the pool, but chlorine is very, very damaging to hair when in contact with it on a regular basis. I am sure eventualy it will have the opposite effect.

I would stick with a good smoothing conditioner instead.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic