Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best way to buy bags

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sophiasun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophiasun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best way to buy bags
    Posted: April 29 2007 at 2:48pm

I always look at the lining.  This makes all the difference in whether a bag will hold up or not.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 17 2010 at 8:09am
LadyinDiamonds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyinDiamonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2007 at 9:06am
Some nice purses!
BlondieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2009 at 10:33am
Thanks for the link! These are some great purses! I think I am going to pick up a couple of these.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 17 2010 at 8:18am
sally.band View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sally.band Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2009 at 12:15pm

i often order my designer handbags online at a variety of places.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 17 2010 at 8:20am
love fashion, happy everyday!
princess09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2010 at 12:41am
i am going in valentine party...that is why i m looking for pink Coach bag..i m looking for Coach Outlet Coupon from 20% to 75%..if anyone have left then i m interested...Heart
adamsons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamsons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2011 at 2:10am
Shopping for handbags and purses on the Internet can be a frustrating experience. Thankfully, there are a few places online where you can't go wrong and where you can get affordable bags.Embarrassed
Sharon Wilson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Wilson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2011 at 7:20am
Usually i go for neutral colors and the one with many sections.
mickle_john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickle_john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2011 at 4:10am
More recently, lean jersey become popular. These are the designs, colors and logos of the team last year.As we all see, cheap mlb jersey shirts and trunks are mostly made of absorbent displace, which absorbs pass as shaft as countenance air to enter. Know one of the most famous ever-been Philadelphia Eagles jerseys Trusty for model, they are either prefabricated of operate or dazzle. And the clothes equal that is all that pauperism in summer.A shirt of children must be made of a softer material with stitching that will not cause itching and irritation. You can buy online authentic clothing for children from the San Jose Sharks in a business in the St. Louis Cardinals. Many people buy jerseys or receiving them as Christmas presents will find that they made for the collection of football in the park and not as casual wear.

Edited by mickle_john - December 13 2011 at 11:40pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic