Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lets Gossip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mrscutiepie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrscutiepie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lets Gossip
    Posted: May 03 2007 at 11:02am
I love gossip and I know you do to! Lets gossip about anything from what's going on at work, actors, musicians, YOU and whatever else you can dig up!!!

I will start:

Actor/Comedian Tracy Morgan is paying the price following last fall’s drunk driving arrest. The 30 Rock star is a hard partier. Now to avoid jail time, he is going to have to wear an ankle monitoring device. The device can tell if you have been drinking because it captures the vapors that come out of your skin. He will have to wear the device for 90 days. If Tracy is caught drinking, he will have to go to jail.

Beyonce is all wet, and revealing in the June issue of Vibe. Beyonce doesn’t listen to negative talk about her, so she avoids blogs, radio and negative TV shows. One subject that Beyonce avoided was her illegal use of a song that belonged to Singer Des’ree. Beyonce was warned not to use the song Kissing You, but her management went ahead anyway and put it her on latest deluxe edition of B’Day. Well, the CD’s distribution has been halted, and that version with the illegal song can no longer be sold. Des’ree is suing Beyonce. She is seeking $150,000 in damages.

The marriage is over between Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, but the fascination about their love lives continues. Bobby is dating a woman named Alicia Etheridge. Etheridge used to be good friends with Whitney Houston, but when Whitney dropped her man, Alicia swooped in. Etheridge recently announced she was Bobby’s manager, and they are living together in her home. As for Whitney, she continues to baby-sit Brandy’s lil’ brother, the publicity hungry Ray J.

The Black Family Channel may be given a last reprieve. The channel has been on for the past 8 years. The channel was started by Willie Gary, Marlon Jackson and Evander Holyfield. Actor-Director Robert Townsend was in charge of the programming that was based in Atlanta. The channel had 16 million viewers, but had trouble securing cable satellite distribution. Word has it the Black Family Channel may be joining forces with the Gospel Music Channel.

To no one’s surprise, Rosie O’Donnell is leaving The View. Rosie was controversial and was too much for Barbara Walters to handle. From the feuds to the various changes in the show, these two women couldn’t take another minute of each other. Call it The Revenge of Star Jones. Barbara couldn’t wait to show Star the door, but Barbara got it all back when she hired Rosie O’Donnell. Now, the show will have to find two new replacements. Elisabeth Hasselbeck has announced her pregnancy, and she will be on maternity leave. And, they have never replaced Star Jones. Will a minority get a chance? Rosie says she would like to see Whoopi Goldberg take her place.

Get ready for season number two of I Love New York! New York continues her search for love. Tango was last season’s winner, but he dumped her on the reunion show. I Love New York is one of the top rated shows on VH1. Do you think this show is for real? Inside sources say New York and Sister Patterson are not related. They claim the two women are highly paid actresses. Do you think the show is staged? Let me know what you think at
JohnTnCPT@aol.com

Papa’s Girlfriend’s got a brand new man. Four months after James Brown’s death, his companion Tomi Rae Hynie has found love again. Hynie is dating Archbishop Don “Magic” Juan. He’s the pimp who is often seen with Rapper Snoop Dogg. The two met at the Players Ball in California. It didn’t take long for those tears to dry.

Eddie Murphy’s family wants him to speak up and tell his side of the story involving the Mel B love scandal. Is he the father of her new born daughter? She says Eddie is the daddy, and she is gearing up to do her first Kiss and Tell interview. Mel wants money and a new house. Eddie’s brother Charlie Murphy was overheard telling strangers maybe his brother had a vasectomy. Maybe Eddie’s brother is telling the truth. Sources say at first it was love, but Eddie was paranoid about their 15 year age difference. He was afraid she was going to leave him. Plus, there was the question of Mel’s sexuality, and his mother did not like her.. Was she just a golddigger who practiced Voodoo? Eddie’s new movie Shrek III comes out on the 18th. He’s had trouble promoting the project because everyone wants to talk about the baby and Mel B. When will Eddie take the DNA tests and clear everything up? Eddie’s ex-wife Nicole Murphy (the mother of five of his children) is enjoying her single life. She was recently spotted with basketball great Michael Jordan.

Babyface has moved on. His ex may be dating Eddie Murphy, but Babyface has found love with a 22-year old former dancer who used to work for Janet Jackson. Nikki Pantenburg looks like a younger version of his ex-wife Tracey, and Nikki gets along with his kids.

Rapper/Actor LL Cool J is headed to Broadway. LL is set to star in a Broadway revival of the Tennessee Williams classic Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Debbie Allen will be producing the production.

Will Isaiah Washington be back for another season of ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy? According to published reports, “Dr. Burke” is leaving the building, and won’t be back for next season. The Burke character doesn’t take the news of not being promoted to chief very well, and leaves his lady at the altar. Washington has been in the center of the storm on the set of the hit TV show. When he wasn’t fighting on the set and choking his co workers, he was making gay slurs towards others. Washington admitted he had anger issues and entered rehab, but apparently that wasn’t enough to satisfy those who felt he should have been fired from the show. The season finale is May 17th and we will find if he is really leaving.

Rapper Eve is due in court May 17th to answer drunk driving charges. Eve was arrested last week after crashing her Gold Maserati on Hollywood Boulevard. She totaled the front of the car. No one was hurt in the accident.

The LaBelle reunion is on. Patti LaBelle, Nona Hendryx and Sarah Dash are recording in a New York studio. Their last project was in 1976. LaBelle is best known for the classics Lady Marmalade, What Can I Do For You and Isn’t It A Shame.

Will Michael Jackson agree to go on tour with Boy George? Back in the 80’s, the two pop stars ruled the music charts. Now, promoters are trying to get them together for a Retro tour, but Boy George can’t seem to stay out of trouble. He was recently questioned about a kidnapping involving a male prostitute.

WHAT’S THE UNDERGROUND BUZZ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This R&B Soul Legend has seen better singing days. His career is ending as he deals with his legal issues. He puts on a brave front for the public, but his young family will have to fend for themselves while he pays his dues to society. His recent tour will probably be his last. Audience members were in shock when they realized he was lip singing his entire set. The Singer complained of not feeling well, but the truth is his singing voice left him years ago. His health is failing (stroke, kidney cancer, stress), and it shows.

Never leave home without a mirror, you never know what you may look like.
SybariteGator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SybariteGator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2008 at 9:24am
So I'm guessing you're a huge fan of TMZ.com and the show on E.

I went as a TMZ photographer for Halloween. I had the t-shirt and TMZ.com stickers on my camera and big external flash unit.

Some guy really thought I was in the biz and asked if I worked with "Frank" or something. Then he gave me a card and offered me a job. LOL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic