Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would love to have my nails done

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
matt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would love to have my nails done
    Posted: May 04 2007 at 5:51pm
Hi im interested in getting a set of nails done at a salon or atleast letting mine grow long. Any adivse?
steve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2008 at 10:11am
    Matt any salon would be glad to do it for you. I have long nails but  salon I I go to has done artificial nails on me several times. I'm a male nurse who wears a french manicure  and I get lots of compliments mostly from women saying they wish their boyfriends or husbands looked as good as mine. Take a chance once you get use to to them your always want them. Steve
      STEVE
happy abi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy abi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2008 at 4:21pm

Hi Matt

As a male I have had my nails Manicured and Nail Polish applied on at least three occasions now, as Steve says any salon would be pleased to accommodate you, I found it nice as I like getting in touch with my feminine side. I was due to get them done again tomorrow as they are now quite long, but today I broke my thumb nail low down, so I am having to start all over again.Cry

There’s only one thing to be careful of that’s if they use acrylic it is more semi permanent, I know it happened to me.

I agree with Steve, Matt I say go for it you will not regret it  

One last thing you might want to check out web site:- http://www.videojug.com/tag/nails

Edited by happy abi - May 18 2008 at 6:28pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic