Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Off Topic, but IMPORTANT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
StarBaller22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarBaller22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Off Topic, but IMPORTANT
    Posted: May 17 2007 at 7:33pm

i gave this girl a will you go out wit me letter (bobby V-tino style) and i got this from her. tell me wut yall think!

Owen,
         Thanks for my letter that you wrote me. I'm happy that you wrote it and that you are comfortable to ask me that. I appreciate everything you said and that you really care about me. Nothing against you at all but I just can't have a boyfriend right now. I am dealing and battling with so many things in my life right now that I couldn't handle having a relationship with somebody at this point in time. You are a great friend and I would never want it to be different or ruin that. You are an ideal boyfriend for me though, I think you would make a great one but I'm not ready for that type of relationship with a boy and I don't think its best for our friendship to take it to that letter. But maybe when things get straightened out in my life I will be ready for that stuff to come back into my life. But you still have a future and don't think my mind can't change. I hope you understand.
- Lauren

yall i'm in love wit dis girl

dis isn't her BEST pic but i still think she is a dyme

still holdin' b-boy crown @ school
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic