Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I have been battling dry hair problem, need help.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I have been battling dry hair problem, need help.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pjericho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjericho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have been battling dry hair problem, need help.
    Posted: May 23 2007 at 2:05am
(@Mods : I'm aware I posted this exact thread at the asian hair section, but I think my thread deserves to be here more than anwhere else, so please delete it from there if you are finding it a nuisance)

I'm growing tired now, Its been the way for 4-5 years now.

The Problem :
My hair becomes VERY  DRY 2 hours after bathing, and it takes on its own style stubbornly with waves and curls. These waves and curls have been the same for a year. NO matter how much I freakin' comb, pull etc, it will go back to its own fixed-permanent style when it becomes dry, and there is no stopping it, and its ugly.

I will try and upload pics so you can see it for you.
And I have tried some local dry hair shampoos, coconut oil, even some jojoba oil (not much though, a small bottle it was), doesn't seem to work at all!

PLEASE help me get red of this.

Thanks.
intruder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intruder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 4:12am
I think I might have the same problem as you.
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 12:38pm
Pink Oil Moisterizer might be the solution you need.

Waves(2001-Present)
Shanarana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shanarana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 7:41am
I agree with the last post, the pink moisture is great on the hair.  Brushing it out a lot will also make it look frizzy and dry.  I have natural wave to my hair and instead of fighting it, I use mousse or gel to enhance it and let it air dry and it looks fine.  Also I have found that hair cream for smoothing out the frizz helps also.  It's a matter of finding the best products that work for you and your hair.

All the best  Smile
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2007 at 11:37pm
Question, do you use conditioner at all?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic