Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Something positive!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Something positive!
    Posted: May 24 2007 at 3:22pm
Hey all... its been a little while since I have posted. I have gotten a new job, apartment.... and life has just been busy!

Anyway, I just wanted to share something encouraging with all the fine/thin hairs out there...

A couple months ago I noticed my hair getting extremely dry and frizzy.  I had no clue what was going on.  I was using Nexus and it just wasn't helping my hair apparently.  Well, I started looking in my bathroom closet and noticed I still had over half a bottle of the Nioxin cleanser and scalp thepary left.  I started using it and in just a week already I have noticed my hair is so much softer and isn't flying away all over.  This product promises thicker hair and to help stop hair loss.  Now in all honesty I don't think I ever noticed my hair becoming thicker... however, I can see how if it helped protect it and keep it moisturized how it would prevent breakage which would in turn make your hair seem thicker because it wouldn't be thinning from the breakage. (thats a mouthful, huh?) 

One thing you might not like would be its smell. It's kind of minty smelling instead of floral or fruity smelling like most shampoos.  Plus, the conditioner has a cooling affect on your scalp which you may or may not like.

The stuff is a lil pricey... but I pay alot for any shampoo and conditioner I get.  So if you have the extra money... I would def recommend this product.
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic