Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

From Curls To Boy-cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mika N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mika N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From Curls To Boy-cut
    Posted: May 26 2007 at 4:14pm
Hi all,
I've always wanted to have my hair cut short!
I have medium, curly hair & A ROUND FACE. I've been trying to post a pix of me & how I want it to be done but it's not working.

I want it to be more like Jackie Warner's hairstyle!
It just reflects me.

I was hoping I'd get some help, suggestions from previous experiences would be very helpfull!

Thanks Star
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:08am
It's very hard to tell with out seeing a picture of you.

How long is medium length? to your Shoulders? so many people can interpret it differently.  Jackies style is nice but if you can post a pictire or send me one in a private message then i could maybe suggest some alternatives.

Cheers
S
Mika N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mika N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:27am
I'm having troubles with adding pictures... any help plz ?
Mika N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mika N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:28am
Mika N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mika N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:36am
africa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 11:25am
go for it can i help you after cutting hair for 25 years
greetings
zelda

Edited by DaveDecker - June 03 2007 at 8:01pm
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 6:10pm
I think the style would look good on you although i'n not 100% sure about the hawk bit.  I know the emohawk style is popular at the moment. So why not try it as you can always cut the hawk short so it looks like a longish crop. Let me know how you get on and post a picture of your hair once you have had it cut.

All the best Smile
Leadfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leadfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 7:47pm

I like Jackie's haircut.  It would look good.  You'd have to straight iron your hair a bit to get the look, so it might take some work, but worth it if you like the 'do. Wink

Pink's hairdo is another option if you like the emohawk look. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic