Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can u get my hair to look like this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
andy_15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can u get my hair to look like this?
    Posted: May 29 2007 at 4:21pm

My hair is long but quite thick. What would be the processess i would need to go through (ie Blowdry, straighten) and/or stuff i would need to buy (ie gel, mousse) to get my hair like this?

Thanks
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 7:12am
Depends on your hair's natural texture.  If its straight, you're good to go.  Maybe put a little gel in it when its wet to help it stay, then blow dry it while brushing it forward.  If it doesn't come out like that, you may need a cut to get it exactly the right length..just bring them the picture. 

If your hair is not straight, you will have to go to more trouble.  Chemical straightening, flat ironing or something like that, then do the same.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic