Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Electric Hair Weaving Machine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
flakita1968 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakita1968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Electric Hair Weaving Machine
    Posted: June 01 2007 at 10:08pm
Has anybody used the Electric Hair Weaving Machine?  It costs about $600.00 or so and it is supposed to make tracks.  Aparently you can use it instead of a cornrow braid for sewing in hair weft extensions.  You see I cant cornrow as well as I want to and I get many clients wanting the hair sewn in.  Before I spend money on this I need to know if anyone has used it and if so how it works.  I hope its not a glorified pole weaving machine.
Flakita

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakita1968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 10:12pm
I finally got the Malasian Weave DVD from Lisha Coleman.  It was totally not worth the price.  It was $300.00 and although it was clear and basically a good dvd lesson, I wouldnt spend more than $50.00 if I would have known what it was to begin with.  Just thought I would let you know.  She says it lasts 3 to 4 months I doubt it.  It is done with hair and thread only so the tracks are very flat.  The thing is she kept saying how you shouldnt tug at it etc.  With my sew in extensions I dont worry about slippage ever!  I have a 3 year old boy so sometimes mine get pulled.  I will still practice it and try it out.  Once I know for sure how long it lasts I will let you know.
Flakita
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 11:53pm
I think Metalgirl bought one of those machines. Try doing a search or hopefully she will chime in.

malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 11:53pm
I can't believe that DVD was $300. Holy sh*t! The ad makes it look like a GREAT DVD. I don't blame you for buying it. I guess it's a lot of practice.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakita1968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 11:55pm
I hope so because I looked for it on google and yahoo and found the company that makes it cindycut.com but they are the only ones that have it and I have not seen any comments about it.

Flakita

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakita1968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 11:57pm
Dont think im not going to resell it.  I have to make back my money.  ha ha ha.
Flakita

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakita1968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 11:57pm
Although I will probably sell copies for $50.00 each do you think thats fare?
Flakita
BunnyWabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BunnyWabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:00pm
Its not a bad price but I can almost gurantee its illegal and I'd advice against it since you posted an intent to do it online. - I wouldn't sell anything thats bootlegged unless I was very discrete about it. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakita1968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:13pm
It wouldnt be bootlegged I would do the DVD myself but it would be a copy of the Malaysian method.  I was just asking if $50.00 was a fare price.  That way I could make back the money I spend on the DvD.  Not everyone is out to rip people off.
Flakita
BunnyWabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BunnyWabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:42pm
Ohh I understand now. You said you were going to sell copies, I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything, I was just going on the information you had stated.

I think thats a good idea, and perhaps you can find some variations and helpful tips that weren't included in te DVD you recieved. I think $50 is a great price - and I bet you'll sell more DVDs and make more money in the long run than the other video does.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakita1968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 4:30pm
Thats okay.  The reason I was saying I wanted to copy her Malasian Weave is because many people want to know about it.  Its the one where its just thread and hair.  But it's to expensive to buy and like I said although good not worth $300.00.  Anyway, once I make the video I can sell it and make back the 250 i threw in the toilet.  I am a little sarcastic humored thats all.  But I mean well.  This way the stylists that want to learn can.  I have spent so much money on videos that sucked but I also have gotten some that are very good that were very cheap so I just want to prevent people from wasting their money.  I have two kids 3 and 8 and I know every little bit counts.  Have a great weekend.Thumbs%20Up
Flakita
alicehny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alicehny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2008 at 4:27pm
Do you know where I can purchase a hair weaving machine from?
DolceJolie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DolceJolie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2009 at 2:08pm
Hi I sell these in my online store. I am working on a new website so the store won't be up and running again until Friday.

The price for the pole weaving machine is $220 and it comes with a instructional dvd.

Edited by DolceJolie - December 07 2009 at 2:10pm
www.dolcejolie.com 100% Premium Malaysian & Indian Remy Hair
Love is Life's Prettiest & Sweetest Pleasure.
dolcejolie@gmail.com
sselena10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sselena10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2010 at 2:50am
Hi I hope you have created an instructional dvd on how to do pole weaving, want to learn how to do this and find the machine to purchase it. Please let me know if you have minute to advise me where to go for the info for purchases of the dvd n machine. Thanks SSelena10 [:*:]
cjodesign View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cjodesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2010 at 4:03pm

Yes cindycut.com has weaving machine.

http://www.cindycut.com/weaves-hair-replacements-attaching-techniques.html

Edited by cjodesign - October 13 2010 at 4:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic