Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

washing dreads???help!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
YOUNG-DUDE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNG-DUDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: washing dreads???help!!!
    Posted: June 04 2007 at 12:21am
okay i had my dreads for a few months now {they havent locked yet}...but i ahvent washed them...iz that bad???
delleaux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delleaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2008 at 11:00pm
uh yeah! you need to wash your hair! it is the water that helps them lock. The worse thing you can do is have a dirty scalp.  It can take from 6months to 2 years for your hair to lock. This depends on the method and your hair texture.....Wash dem locks!
Dread pride!!!!!@}-----
vijay12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2010 at 9:00pm

lol, this cracks me up. I bet that was an awful experience, sorry you had to smell that but yess. My teacher had super long dreds and they always smelled so good when she walked by. Like shampoo. She talked about her dreads a lot (lol idk why, she was proud of them I guess) and she told us that she did wash them often, so yes you can wash them, I guess your neighbor just didn't have the time or something. Hope I helped :)))

=================
Cosmetic Dentist|Cosmetic Dentistry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic