Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Purple hair disaster!!! Please help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bailaaddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailaaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Purple hair disaster!!! Please help!
    Posted: June 15 2007 at 9:06am

Hi guys I had 2-toned hair top part was (overly) bleached blonde hair and the bottom was just a medium brown.

I went to a salon to get a lower key blonde color that would match my dark roots and the stylist said we could do a dark base with blonde highlights.

Once the dark brown dye was already on my hair for 15 minutes the stylist announced that she didn’t think my hair could handle highlights because it was so damaged.

When she washed off the color it was a normal dark brown on the bottom and PURPLE on the top!

I asked her to cut it (as I cried) but not too short and she chopped it!

This was 2 days ago and the color is fading into a slight lavender.

The worst part is I shelled out $130 for this torture!

The stylist is a relative of a good friend so I don’t want to come off as rude but I cant afford to pay that kind of $ again and im afraid my hair will break (chunks were already coming off)

I work in human resources and this hair color is really unethical.

ANY SUGGESTION!

THANKS =0)

suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 8:30pm
i would demand satisfaction from the place you went too.  regardless if it was a friend of a friend or not you have to walk around with the mess they don't. Really don't let them push you around ALOT of people on this bord have had the same probblem of stylist /colorist not stepping up to there mistakes.

as for a quick fix, i find wigs are really fun. i own a couple, you might also look into  lace front wigs,  thats what alot of the Hollywood types  wear and you can't even tell.  you can find real good synthic wigs on ebay for real cheap.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic