Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

anyone know what happened to Wicked_Wares???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ickledee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ickledee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anyone know what happened to Wicked_Wares???
    Posted: June 22 2007 at 2:00am
Ebay shop is gone and their website closed Cry
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 8:26am
ickledee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ickledee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 10:43am
That is awesome Amm thanks heaps!! I take it it is the same lady Anna who is lovely and extremely helpful :)  So pleased, her clip ins are awesome. Wonder why the change without notifying any customers??
cat_goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat_goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 10:55am
What is their hair like? Good quality?
BunnyWabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BunnyWabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 11:09am
i've heard really good things about their hair and clip-ins but I haven't tried it myself. 
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 11:17am
Originally posted by ickledee ickledee wrote:

That is awesome Amm thanks heaps!! I take it it is the same lady Anna who is lovely and extremely helpful :)  So pleased, her clip ins are awesome. Wonder why the change without notifying any customers??

she gave up on ebay problems and wanted her own site instead:

http://www.diyextensions.net/viewtopic.php?t=388

lotta talkin 'bout hair n other stuff: http://www.diyextensions.net/
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 12:23pm
I wish she would have kept the darker background, it looked so.... wicked LOL
ALL EYES ON ME
ickledee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ickledee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 7:30am
she had a site before wickedwaresworldwide.com but it now just says closed. wonder why she didnt direct people to her new site through the old one. Anyway thats great i'll put in a new order and cat godess - her extensions are amazing! I have had the same set for over a year and the hair is still silky smooth :) 
BunnyWabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BunnyWabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 7:05pm
my guess it is has to do with maintaining and paying for a website that is no longer in use. I seem to remember they were both up and running at the same time several months back - so for a while there might have been a link, but probably didn't want to keep paying fees for a domain name that was no longer in use or one that was possibly going to be re-sold, godaddy.com even has an 'arbitration' so you can try and get a domain name from someone who already owns it. 
MileHiGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MileHiGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 12:02am
Originally posted by ickledee ickledee wrote:

she had a site before wickedwaresworldwide.com but it now just says closed. wonder why she didnt direct people to her new site through the old one. Anyway thats great i'll put in a new order and cat godess - her extensions are amazing! I have had the same set for over a year and the hair is still silky smooth :) 

That's great to hear about wicked's hair! How often do you wear your set?
pooks11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooks11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 2:17pm
I have a set of clipins I have been rocking for the past year. Awesome stuff.
Aria86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2014 at 7:01am
Hi ladies,

I know it has been many years but does anyone know whether Anna has another website?

I first purchased some extensions from her in 2006 and they were the best clip ins I've ever seen, ever. I have not been able to find clip ins anywhere near as good over the past 8 years and I've tried many other sellers.

Can anyone help?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic