Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

off topic: Akon: the next r.kelly????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 11:49pm
maybe it was I hope so
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

But what does his entourage have to do with this. Read my earlier post...he didn't do anything wrong

Yeah, he didn't know so they should hold the owner's of the venue responsible since there was an age limit.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 4:56am
Altho i still feel that Akon is wack, he can't truly be held at fault for this one. If girl was underage and she was in an 18+ restricted environment, she is liable. She knew what she was doing. She looks like the one grinding on him. Even if she looked young, some girls just look youthfull even into their 20s (Stacy Dash played a teenager when she was damn near 30).

I think this was blown outta proportion. Not like he tossed this girls salad or nothing. No bodily fluids were exchanged. I think this girl was just tryin to cash in.

Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 10:36am
Like I said, don't do stupid sh*t....I mean, dude ur a rapper/singer...ur doing good, makin money and a new name for urself. Considering where he came from, u would think he wouldn't wanna do anything to jeopardize what he's got. So in my opinion it is his fault. He could have just as easily sat back and let the girl dance by herself, or called another dude on the stage and let them dance together. U just gotta think about what u doing man. Do ya dirt in private and by ya lonesome, just a code where I'm from. When ur in the public eye, especially in that genre of the market, PEOPLE ARE HOPING U DO SOMETHING THEY CAN CALL YOU OUT ON. Come on fellas, think about it. Sometimes u gotta think w/the head on ur shoulders instead of the one connected to the boulders ya dig...
G-Hops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-Hops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 4:44pm

he talks bout this in his new song  sorry,blame it on me

neva stop brushin
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 10:31pm
^^ oh hes dedicating that song on that and wen he tossed the dude
Personal Record: 6-0!
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 12:36am

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a_Y2cHfWeO8

more pictures of Akon's "spectacular night"
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
G-Hops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-Hops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 2:45pm
yea he is jaysole listen to it its' pretty good
neva stop brushin
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 12:31pm
Akon don't give a f**k yall read his wiki that n**** been to jail for grand theft auto he was really LOCKED UP when he wrote LOCKED UP don't underestimate Akon he will kill you with a smile on his face.
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 12:45pm
 he messed up with this one she look 24 tho
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 6:14pm
it's funny how people are trying to make akon out to be a villian when he did in his show what he and other artists do at their shows.

That little girl does not look or act 14. Who let her out the house like that? Where were the parents? There is no way he knew her age. So it is NOTHING like the R.Kelly case. The mama and daddy deserve to get smacked. Real talk.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic